Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For Jaclyn!!

I made this print for one of my dearest friends, Jaclyn. I read this quote and it reminded me so much of her. She is an AMAZING special Ed teacher that sometimes loses herself in her work. She was telling me how good it felt this summer to start doing her art again...so I framed this in a cute white frame to remind her to take some time for herself.

{just right click and save the .jpg if you would like it too!}

Jaclyn, I am pretty sure you will never read this....
but I want you to know that you are one of the people I admire most. I often think to myself, how do you do it? You are a dedicated, determined & creative teacher....but most of all you are loving, caring, thoughtful, funny & loyal friend to the end!!

XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment